The Weather Forecast – Perfect Storm’s Weekly Newsletter
New Season Season 12 starts today! We are so excited to get going with our fall session this week. All-star and prep teams start this week and rec classes start this weekend and next week. Tumbling classes start this week. Mask By-Law Effective immediately, anyone entering Perfect Storm Athletics must wear a face covering that fully covers their nose, mouth and chin. This includes all staff, athletes, parents, siblings, and spectators. Athletes are exempt from wearing a face covering when participating in their class. We do strongly encourage athletes to wear a mask when stunting but this is entirely a personal choice. Please remember that masks must be worn while waiting for a class to start and as soon as a class is over. Coaches and staff will wear face coverings at all times. Reminders:
- Athletes should enter the gym no more than about 5 minutes before their class.
- Wear your practice gear to the gym (under warmer clothes when the weather gets cold).
- Label your water bottle with your name to avoid mix-ups.
- Ensure athletes are picked up promptly at the end of a class.
- Parents are welcome to watch classes and practices but a mask must be worn at all times and parents must stay in the viewing area downstairs. Parent viewing is subject to change at any time based on government restrictions. Please note that all teams/classes are not within view at all times.