The Weather Forecast – Perfect Storm’s Weekly Newsletter July 31st
The Weather Forecast – July 31, 2018
Summer Break is officially over and we are excited to return to regular tumbling classes and cheer practices!
Boys Warrior Class ~ Wednesday, Aug 29th
You asked for it and here it is!!
We are very excited to announce that our new Warrior Class was a hit and we are offering another! This class is a combination of tricking and flipping where kids can learn front, back and side flips, vaulting, jumping and much more!
Cost: $15.00 Class
When: Wednesday, August 29th
- 6 yrs – 8 yrs from 1:00-2:00 pm
- 9 yrs – 11 yrs from 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- 11 yrs – 16 yrs from 4:00-5:00 pm
(Please note that all classes must have a min. 4 kids registered in order to proceed)
Open Gym ~Tuesdays, 7:00pm- 9:00pm
- Free for athletes on a prep or all-star team
- Train skills! (Not “playtime”)
- Athletes under 7 require a parent to be present
Summer Camps – We still have many camps to sign up for!
Camps are a great way to make friends, stay active, maintain skills and gain new skills.
- Level 2 Camp August 7 – 10, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Tots Cheer Camp (3.5 – 5yrs) August 13 – 16, 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Kids Camp (6yrs – 12yrs) August 13 – 17, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Click here to Register online or call 780-782-5808
All Star Summer Team Camps Aug. 21- 23
This is a mandatory Team Camp for all All-Star teams. Please see your time below:
- Mini 1 Sun Rays 9:00AM-1:00PM
- Youth 1 Tempest 9:00AM-2:00PM
- Junior 2 Torrent 2:00PM-7:00PM
- Senior 1 Solstice 2:00PM-7:00PM
Need to keep up on your skills this summer or learn some new ones? A clinic could be a great option for you!
- Walkover Clinics
1) August 7th- 8th: 12:30 – 3:00 PM (10- 16yrs)
2) August 9th – 10th: 9:30 – 12:30 PM (6 – 11yrs)
- Handspring Clinic
August 9th – 10th: 12:30 – 3:00 PM
- Learn to Tumble Clinic
August 7th – 8th: 9:30 – 12:00 PM ( 5 – 7yrs)
Click here to register or call 780-782-5808
More information will be sent out later this week on fall tumbling classes and private lessons. All level 1 & 2 all-star athletes are required to take a class or set of private lessons. We recommend prep athletes take a class or private lessons. There is also more information in our Program Handbook on our website.
Adult Rec Cheer
Registration is open for Hot Flash! This is a rec team for anyone age 18+ who would like to learn some cheer skills and work on their fitness level. Lots of fun plus a performance at Inspire! Practices run Wednesday eveing starting in September. Register on-line or call the gym at 780-782-5808.
Summer Gym Closures
August 31- Sept. 3rd: Labour Day weekend
(classes resume Tuesday, September 4)