The Weather Forecast – Feb 5, 2019
What an incredible weekend we had in Calgary at Battle of Champions! Once again our teams made us proud not only with so many amazing performances, but such great attitudes and efforts. Special shout out to our Senior 1 Solstice with 2 zero deduction routines and finishing in FIRST PLACE.
Family Day Weekend
The gym is closed Friday Feb 15-Sunday Feb 17 for prep and all-star practices and tumbling classes. We are open for regular practices and classes on Monday, February 18. Only our Sunday Rec class cheer session will run, February 15. Teams travelling to Las Vegas will resume practices on Thursday Feb 21.
The gym will be closed for practices March 22-31 with the exception of practices March 31 for Tempest as this team is travelling to Vancouver the following weekend. Please watch for some spring break tumbling clinics.
Upcoming Local Competitions
- Red Deer Cheer & Dance Challenge – Feb 23 – Mini and Youth 1, all-star only. All other teams have regular classes and practices.
- True North at Edmonton Expo Centre – Mar 1-3 – all prep and all-star teams (this is the last event for prep teams)
- 4Cast in Calgary – April 14- all all-star teams
Important Upcoming Gym Dates
- Feb 7-14 Love Storm Week – Dress up in pink!
- Feb 15-17 Gym Closed EXCEPT Sunday rec (We will be open Monday the 18)
- Feb 15-19 Jamz Cheer competition- Teams going to vegas will resume practices on the 21th