The Weather Forecast – January 20, 2020
Tuesday, Jan 21 – 7:30-9:30pm With coach Makenna
Tuesday, Jan 28 – 7:30-9:30pm With coach Makenna
–All prep & all-star teams will be participating in the Cold Snap Classic competition on Jan 24-26.
***There has been a change to the meeting place for all teams. It will now be in the ballroom beside the foodcourt.***
The following weekend is the Battle of Champions in Calgary. This event is for our youth 1, Junior 1, Junior 2 and Senior 3 all-star teams only. Teams will compete both Saturday AND Sunday. More info to follow once we have a schedule.
For all competition dates, please refer to our Program Handbook on our website.
Upcoming Gym Closures
- Jan 24-26 – The gym is closed for all classes and practices due to the Cold Snap Classic competition.
- January 31-Feb 2 – The gym is closed for classes and practices due to most all-star teams competing in Calgary.
- Feb 14-16 – The gym is closed for Family Day weekend (Fri-Sun). We are OPEN for regular classes & practices on Monday, Feb. 17.
- March 28-April 5 -The gym will be closed for spring break. Semi-Private lessons will still be running. We also hope to offer tumbling clinics.
We continue to ask that ALL outdoor shoes be placed ON THE BOOT RACKS! It is not safe to have shoes in front of the doors and on the floor. Please help us by doing your part.
We also ask that athletes do not come into or leave the gym without pants or coats.
Sherwood Park Parent Association Information-NEW FUNDRAISER ALERT!
All fundraisers are Cash Only.
*Please do not ask Storm staff to assist you with fundraiser purchases.
- BEAR TRACK- There Back for round 2!
Forms to be dropped off: Today, Jan 20 from 5-8pm (CASH ONLY)
Pick up: Jan 22, 6:00-8:00pm
Order forms will be available at the gym in the fil box in the hallway. If you are available to help with transporting from Fort Sask to Sherwood Park on January 22, Please let us know!
- Nitza’s Pizza Fundraiser: (please note these are sold at the same allotted times for ADmazing)
coupons are available throughout the summer. Schedule for specific dates and times for pickup will release it shortly.
-Coupons are $10, 2 topping pizza at the Wye location only. Not valid on Friday or Saturday. Each coupon will put approx $3.80 into your athlete account. As with all fundraisers, this is Cash Only.
*Please do not ask Storm staff to get them for you.
If you would like to volunteer to help with various fundraisers please send your name, phone number, athlete’s name and team to [email protected]
For questions regarding our Parent Association, Fundraising or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected] or on our Facebook page Storm Chasers Sherwood Park Parent Association. Please do not ask storm staff.
To help our families with important dates like gym closures, competition or theme days we have our “year at a glance” calendar and our Semi-private schedule that will keep you informed of everything happening in the gym. This information can be found on our website.
Year-at-a-Glance Click Here
Semi-Private Schedule Click Here