The Weather Forecast – July 7, 2019
Open Gym Times
Tuesday July 9 – 7:30-9:30pm With coach Makenna
Tuesday July 16 – 7:30- 9:30pm With coach Ryley
Tuesday July 23 -7:30-9:30pm With coach Makenna
Tuesday July 30 – 7:30-9:30pmWith coach Makenna
IMPORTANT Uniform & Jacket Ordering form for ALL Prep & All-Star families
Please be sure to fill out our uniform/jacket form by July 15. This is required to be done by all all-star and prep families. At this point, we do not need your sizes, only whether or not you need any uniform pieces and/or a jacket.
(Do not respond with your needs via email. It must be via the Google form link.)
Thank you in advance for completing this form in a timely manner.
NEW GYM RULE
Excited to announce that we are now a FAST FOOD FREE ZONE! We are trying to educate the athletes in our gym on how to properly fuel their bodies for physical activity.
Summer Cheer & Tumbling Camps for Tots, Kids & Teens – DON’T MISS OUT ON THE FUN
Our summer camps are now open for registration! We have a special offer running on our full day kids camps – register the same child for 2 full weeks and receive $100 off the second week. If your second week is the 4-day week, you will receive $80 off. This offer does not apply to Tots Camps. Click Here to register.
- Tots 3.5-5 yrs | July 15-18 | 9:00-12:00PM
- Kids 6-11yrs | July 15-19 | 9:00-4:00PM
- Tots 3.5-5 yrs | July 22-25 | 9:00-12:00PM
- Kids 6-11yrs | July 22-26 | 9:00-4:00PM
- Tots 3.5-5 yrs | Aug 6-9 | 9:00-12:00PM
- Kids 6-11yrs | Aug 6-9 | 9:00-4:00PM
- Kids 6-11yrs | Aug 12-16 | 9:00-4:00PM
- Teen 11-14 | Aug 12-16 | 9:00-4:00PM
We are excited to offer a LEVEL 3 CAMP!
– July 29-Aug 1 | 9:00-4:00PM
* Requirements for this class: This is NOT a beginner class, must be on a level 2 team
Summer Training Package
We are offering an unlimited summer training package for just $99. Strength & Conditioning classes will run every Monday 4:30-5:30 & 5:30-6:30, Tuesday 4:30-5:30 Wednesday 5:30-6:30 July 22- Aug22. Take as many classes as you want all summer long for just $99! Click Here to Register.
Fall Rec Cheer
Our fall rec cheer classes is open for registration! We have classes for kids age 3.5-11 plus our adult team, Hot flash, for ages 18+. Click Here for registration
- SHPK| Pre-Tiny Rec | PEARL | Ages 3.5-5| Wednesday 5:00-6:00pm
- SHPK| Tiny Rec | OPAL | Ages 5-6 | Tuesday 5:30-6:30
- SHPK | Mini Rec | LILAC | Ages 7-8 | Friday 5:00-6:30pm
- SHPK| Mini Rec | VIOLET | Ages 7-8 | Sunday 2:30-4:00pm
- SHPK| Youth Rec | MAUVE | Ages 9-11 | Thursday 7:00-8:30pm
- SHPK| Youth Rec | SILVER | Ages 9-11 | Sunday 4:00-5:30pm
- SHPK | HOT FLASH Adult Rec Team | Monday 9:30-9:00pm
Check out Cheer
Do you know someone that might be interested in cheerleading?
Check out cheer is for any ability who is interested in something new before they commit for a session or season. Registration is open online!
- July 25 | 4-6yrs | 5:30-6:30pm
- July 26 | 7-11yrs | 5:30-6:30pm
Junior Leaders Application
Are you interested in helping younger athletes develop their skills and passion for cheer? If so, please consider our junior leader and coach in training program. Please read the attached information and if it’s something you are interested in, please complete the appropriate form.
Please read the age requirements in the attached document: Junior Leader & CIT Program 2019_20
Sherwood Park Parent Association Information
This years full fundraising schedule will be posted soon! All fundraisers are Cash Only.
*Please do not ask Storm staff to assist you with fundraiser purchases.
- Nitza’s Pizza Fundraiser:
coupons are available throughout the summer. Schedule for specific dates and times for pickup will release it shortly.
-Coupons are $10, 2 topping pizza at the Wye location only. Not valid on Friday or Saturday. Each coupon will put approx $3.80 into your athlete account. As with all fundraisers, this is Cash Only.
*Please do not ask Storm staff to get them for you.
Summer Schedule ~ There are no all-star team practices or tumbling classes July 1 – July 21. All-Star team camps will run August 20-22. Team camps are listed in the Program Handbook.
- Mini Sun Rays, Tue-Thur 9:00-11:30AM
- Youth Tempest, Tue – Thurs 9:00-2:00PM
- Junior Surge, Tue – Thurs 3:00-8:00PM
- Junior Torrent, Tue – Thur 9:00-2:00PM
- Senior Heat, Tue – Thur 3:00-8:00PM
Please refer to the Program Handbook on our website for all fees, schedules, commitments, etc. We will continue to edit this document as we put together our teams and make final decisions. The final page of the Handbook lists the last edit date for your reference.