Weather Forecast April 26, 2021
Last Week of Practices & Classes form April and All-Star
This is the final week of classes and practices for athletes. All-star athletes will wear their new competition uniforms to practices.
May Registration is Open- still time to register!
Click Here to register
Our programs for the month of May include all-star team placement training, tumbling classes, check out cheer, and rec/prep cheer & tumbling classes for those who are not looking for an all-star team next season. Semi-private lessons are also available. All-star athletes will register for the team/level they believe is right for them for the 2021-22 season and will train in small groups as we have done for the March and April. The focus will be on tumbling, jumps, and maintaining good overall fitness. Athletes who are looking for a non-tumbling option can choose a non-tumbling/jumps and fitness class. If you aren’t sure what to register for, please reach out and we can help you.
Every summer we welcome kids to the gym for week-long camps. Campers enjoy lots of cheer based activities including motions, dance, jumps, tumbling, and stunting. (We hope that by summer we will be allowed to stunt.) They also do daily non-cheer activities and crafts. Kids camps are for ages 6-11 and run 9am-4pm for 5 days and tots camps are for ages 4-5 (must be 4 by June 1) and run 9am-12pm for 4 days. Register now to secure your spot! No experience necessary so feel free to invite a friend! If we are not permitted to run camps due to COVID, the full camp cost will be credited to your account for any future program. Click on the camp you like for a link to our registration page!
- SHPK Summer Cheer & Tumbling Camp | Full Day | 9am-4pm | July 5-9 | Ages 6-11 yrs
- SHPK Summer Cheer & Tumbling Camp | Full Day | 9am-4pm | July 12-16 | Ages 6-11 yrs
- SHPK Summer Cheer & Tumbling Camp | Tots Half Day | 9am-12pm | July 12-15 | Ages 4-5 yrs
- SHPK Summer Cheer & Tumbling Camp | Full Day | 9am-4pm | July 19-23 | Ages 6-11 yrs
- SHPK Summer Cheer & Tumbling Camp | Tots Half Day | 9am-12pm | Aug 3-6 | Ages 4-5 yrs
- SHPK Summer Cheer & Tumbling Camp | Full Day | 9am-4pm | Aug 9-13 | Ages 6-11 yrs
- SHPK Summer Cheer & Tumbling Camp | Full Day | 9am-4pm | Aug
Special Order Items
1. Black top quality Champion brand, nylon blend, water resistant windbreaker. Packs away in its own pouch. Great for spring & summer bike rides or walks or for travel to and from the gym! Adult small to 3XL. Starting at only $59! Click here to order via google form.
2. Black custom made quality hoodie with neck warmer/mask. Cozy soft feel for cool evenings all year round. YS-YL, AXS-AXL. Click here to order via google form.
Due to high demand, Growing Smiles had to push back our delivery date to ensure they can fill orders. The new date is May 11. We will update you with a time for pick up as soon as we know.
–CANADIAN SAFETY SUPPLIES
WHAT: First Aid Kits and Safety Supplies
WHEN: April 26- May 10
PROFIT: Varies per item sold
DELIVERY: 2-6 weeks from ending date (supplier will inform us when orders are submitted)
Orders to be submitted via Google form (to follow), and EFT. No cash or cheques.
PDF copy of brochure attached below.
Attachment: CSS_FUNDRAISING_Brochure_10-FEB-2021-2.pdf (1.8MB)
*great idea for camping or hiking, for the new driver in your family, or to update your kits at home.
-Nitza’s Pizza Coupons *UPDATED*
Orders are DUE TODAY
**Includes Wye Rd, Emerald Hills, and Leduc locations.
**These are not to be sold on local buy and sell groups.
Orders to be submitted via Google form:
*Anyone can fundraise and the funds go directly into your jackrabbit account! It’s a great way to offset some of your fees, or put toward private lessons or merchandise! If you have any questions, please email the parent association at [email protected].