At Perfect Storm Athletics, we pride ourselves on having some of the most experienced, knowledgeable and passionate coaches in the industry. Our highly qualified staff are the backbone of our programming and are indispensable in making Perfect Storm the success that it is. From choreography, to tumbling, to technical training, our staff bring decades of experience to the mats in both school and all-star cheer and some have also have a gymnastics background.
Perfect Storm cheer coaches all have the following:
- International Cheer Union (ICU) certification at least to the level they are coaching
- First Aid & CPR
- NCCP Safe Sport
- NCCP Planning a Practice
- NCCP Making Ethical Decisions
- NCCP Making Head Way (concussions)
- Criminal record check (age 18+)
- We also provide annual and on-going training for our coaches in all aspects of our sport.
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
The Sherwood Park gym is managed by Kaylynn McCormack. Our admin assistant is Karleen Jones.
OUR MANAGEMENT & OWNERSHIP TEAM
The ownership team of Leanne Campbell and Tasha Brennan manage the Edmonton gym and work closely with the Sherwood Park & Calgary locations to ensure consistency across all gyms.