- Team placement training July 5-19 – once a week
- This is the beginning of our team placement process and while it is not mandatory, it is encouraged so that athletes maintain and improve their skills & fitness levels.
- Athletes should register in the age and skill level they plan to try out for for the 2021-22 season
- Training will have a focus on stunting with tumbling components including skill development, skill perfection, and synchronization.
Prep and Rec Program
- Our rec program will start this fall.
- Week long summer camps are a great way to try the sport! Click here for details.
- Tumbling classes by level
- Semi-private tumbling lessons. Here is a link to the semi-private lesson schedule: Semi-Private Tumbling Schedule
All-Star Age Divisions for the 2021-22 Season
|Open (14+)||2008 & earlier*|
*Generally the open program is for athletes age 17 and up but there are exceptions. The Sherwood Park location does not have open teams but the Edmonton location does.
Level 1 – works on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, round offs, bridges and walkovers.
Level 2 – must have strong level 1 skills. Working on handsprings.
Level 3 – must have strong level 2 skills. Working on tucks and aerials.
Level 4 – must have strong level 3 skills. Working on layouts, standing tucks.
Level 5 – must have strong level 4 skills. Working on fulls, doubles, standing fulls