- Team placement training July 5-19 – once a week
- This is the beginning of our team placement process and while it is not mandatory, it is encouraged so that athletes maintain and improve their skills & fitness levels.
- Athletes should register in the age and skill level they plan to try out for for the 2021-22 season
- Training will have a focus on stunting with tumbling components including skill development, skill perfection, and synchronization.
Prep and Rec Program
- Our rec program will start this fall.
- Week long summer camps are a great way to try the sport! Click here for details.
- Tumbling classes by level
- Semi-private tumbling lessons. Here is a link to the semi-private lesson schedule: Semi-Private Tumbling Schedule
All-Star Age Divisions for the 2021-22 Season
|Open (14+)||2008 & earlier*|
*Generally the open program is for athletes age 17 and up but there are exceptions. Our Sherwood Park location does not have open teams but the Edmonton location does.
Important reminders for ALL programs (based on current AHS restrictions):
- Athletes must wear a mask for the duration of their time in the gym including during physical activity. It may be pulled down to get fresh air but otherwise masks stay on.
- Athletes will be kept 3 meters apart when doing physical activity.
- Group sizes will not exceed 9 athletes and 1 coach.
- There are no cohort requirements. Athletes may be in as many small groups as they want.
- Parents are not permitted in the gym to watch. Videos will be shared when appropriate.
- Athletes may enter the gym no more than 5 minutes prior to their scheduled start time and must leave the gym immediately after their class.
- We will send additional COVID protocol information to those who register.
Level 1 – works on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, roundoffs, bridges and walkovers.
Level 2 – must have strong level 1 skills. Working on handsprings.
Level 3 – must have strong level 2 skills. Working on tucks and aerials.
Level 4 – must have strong level 3 skills. Working on layouts, standing tucks.
Level 5 – must have strong level 4 skills. Working on fulls, doubles, standing fulls